Vanguard VEO Range T37M Black Backpack
- Carry on – meets most airline on board size and form factor restrictions
- Easy access – Rear access, fast side access and ability to set up top front access
- Exterior webbing – to attach what you need for your trip
- Daypack section – can be set up for everyday items or even more photography kit
- Multiple pockets – for all the bits and pieces you need for your assignment
- Comfortable – Well-padded ergonomic harness system and padded back with airflow
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Easy open – with chunky textured zips that make it easy to open, even wearing gloves
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
The VEO Range T37M NV Tactical Backpack is designed for photographers looking to carry a mirrorless camera, 4-5 lenses, a 9.7” tablet, and a travel tripod. The bag offers maximum versatility with a customizable interior and exterior webbing. There is also a removable daypack section at the top of the backpack for personal items or an additional camera kit. Alternatively, simply remove the interior dividers, and you have a comfortable everyday or hiking backpack.
The exterior has multiple webbing straps on the front and sides that can be used to attach other accessories. For example, you can attach the tripod foot pocket that comes as standard and, when used with the upper straps provided, allows you to carry a VEO 3GO travel tripod on the side or on the front for better balance. This backpack also comes with a detachable bottle holder that can be attached to the webbing when needed for longer trips. There are also multiple pockets for SD cards, cables, and other accessories that you may need for your shoot.
With this bag, you can decide the best method of access for your setup. Enjoy full access to your camera and lenses from the rear to ensure maximum security on the go. Fully opened, this allows you to tailor the interior to your needs. For fast access, you can utilize the side opening. Remove the daypack compartment and set up the backpack for top-front access. This backpack features chunky, textured zips that make them easy to grip and open, even in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
With external dimensions of just 11 × 7 1/8 × 15 3/4" and weight at 3.2 pounds, this backpack is suitable for use as hand luggage with almost every airline, but we still recommend you check with your airline for the latest information, as rules and regulations can change without warning.
The tactical backpack also features a padded and comfortable shoulder harness system with adjustable x-chest straps and top straps to pull the top in tight, and the padded back is designed with an airflow system. This allows you to carry your kit in comfort over extended periods, across the toughest terrain. This backpack is well-padded to protect your gear from the bumpy rides of daily life. Additionally, the bag is manufactured with water-resistant material and a seam-sealed rain cover.
For larger mirrorless models (or DSLR kits), consider the VEO Range T 45M, which offers even more space and can pack up to 5 DSLR-sized lenses.
For pro-level mirrorless/DSLR kits with grips, consider the VEO Range T 48, which can hold up to 9 lenses, up to 400mm f/2.8.