Vanguard Alta Pro 263AB 100 Aluminium Tripod
With unmatched stability and flexibility, Alta Pro tripods enable more angle possibilities than ever before. The Alta Pro 263AT tripod and SBH 100 ball head together make an impressive pair.?
- 26mm 3 section aluminum alloy legs adjust to 25, 50, and 80-degree angles to enable extreme low angle photography
- Smooth fluid-like ball head rotates 360 degrees and includes a quick release plate and bubble levels
- Hexagon-shaped central column moves from 0? to 180?
- The Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) System securely repositions the central column in one simple movement
- Premium magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-shock ring
- Quick flip leg locks and rubber feet with retractable spikes
- Outstanding stability and loading capacity
Alta Pro 263AB 100 Tripod and SBH-100 Ballhead provides the stability, durability, and reliability you want in your gear. The aluminum alloy legs have settings for 25?, 50?, and 80? with easy-release buttons for quick set-up. This lightweight (5.38 lbs/2.44 kg) tripod collapses to 28.125" (71.5 cm) and can be extended up to 5.67' (1.73 m). It can support up to 15.4 Lbs (7 kg).
The Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system allows you to move the central column from zero to 180? angles in various vertical and horizontal positions, making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze, and the Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) system securely repositions the central column in one simple movement.
A magnesium die-cast canopy, quick-flip leg locks, non-slip, spiked rubber feet and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories make this tripod a great addition to your kit bag.