A4 colour MFP designed to integrate seamlessly into your document workflow
The MC780 A4 colour/mono multifunction product improves the way that documents are handled, managed and processed through an organisation.??
This powerful multifunctional device?combines sophisticated software with advanced technology to enhance productivity and improve document input, throughput and output using the?embedded platform sXP (smart Extendable?Platform.)
Flexibility that maximises your investment?
The MC780 is?robust and efficient,?having been designed to offer complete flexibility in choice with a range of high value features to meet your business needs:?
- sXP for simple connection to 3rd party software enabling seamless network integration?
- Customisable 23cm backlit colour LCD touch screen?
- A range of models and optional accessories to meet your specific business needs
- Finishing (stapling/collating) as standard
- Security and open platform enablers
- Fax operation
- Wireless connectivity
- Range of paper tray options
- Range of software utilities to optimise your print and copy workflow
Improving?business productivity at many levels of your organisation?
The MC780 is built to perform. With high speeds and flexible finishing options this MFP has in-built functionality to save enduser time:
- Print speeds of up to 40ppm colour/mono
- Built-in convenience stapler
- Internal finisher for collating and stapling
- 100-sheet RADF and paper capacity of up to 3,160 sheets
- 1.2GHz processor and 2GB RAM memory
- Standard 160GB HDD
- 10/100/1000 baseT Ethernet
- Up to 100k monthly duty cycle
- Three year on-site warranty on registration of your product within 30 days
Highest level document and data security
IT security is a major concern for businesses today. The MC780 offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards. Sophisticated user authentication prevents unauthorised access and protects your corporate data whilst user access can be customised, allowing you to enable or disable functions easily:
- Hard Disk Drive encryption
- Secure print with PIN or with optional card readers (MIFARE or HID)
- Secure erase Hard Disk Drive wiping
- SNMPv3 and optional IPSec secure networking
- PIN/IC Card/LDAP/Kerberos access control
Reducing your impact on the environment
The MC780 is?the first full LED A4 medium to large workgroup MFP on the market. OKI technology?and in-built eco features ensure?this is?amongst the most environmentally friendly MFPs available.
- Full LED MFP (both scanner and printer)
- Duplex print, copy, scan and fax for reduced paper usage
- High capacity toner cartridges?
- Toner save function
- 2W or less Deep Sleep mode
- Energy Star certified
- Consumables recycling programme
Outstanding standard features and functionality
sXP (smart Extendable Platform) at the heart of your business?productivity?
This embedded?web-services based platform enables seamless integration with 3rd party solutions or bespoke internal system set up requirements. This ensures that your exisitng document capture, distribution and management workflows are efficiently executed.
Large colour touch screen
- 23cm backlit colour LCD touch screen
- create unique functions to integrate with existing document workflows
- allows quick and and simply stapling post printing, scanning or copying
- Staple up to 20 sheets (80gsm)
Internal finisher (MC780 only)
- ?set print jobs to be offset collated and stapled
-? up to 500 sheets (80gsm) can be stacked in the finisher output tray?
- up to 50 sheets per staple (80gsm)
The MC780 combines advanced LED technology with a full range of features that improve productivity and document workflow
- Fast?A4 print speeds of up to 40ppm?in colour and mono?
- Tme to first print?of 8 seconds colour and mono
- ProQ2400 multi-level output quality, 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
- Duplex printing as standard?
- Flexible media handling (up to 250gsm and up to 1.3m banners)
High definition scanning and copying
- Fast scan and copy speeds of up to 40ppm
- Duplex scanning and copying (1 to 2, 2 to 1, 2 to 2)
- Scan to filing box, scan to shared folder, scan to email, scan to USB memory
- Blank page skipping
- ID Card copy, repeat copy, job build copy
- Job Macro stores frequent tasks
Super G3 fax, with added functionality
- Up to 1GB fax memory capacity
- Send double-sided fax document from RADF
- Delay transmission of fax to set future time
- Fax forward to another fax device or fax to email
- PC-Fax and i-Fax