EOS C200 + CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
Capture and record with ease UHD/50P footage to internal SD cards in MP4 format and use Cinema RAW Light to film moments in stunning 4K to internal CFast 2.0 card. Explore your creativity in Full HD with high frame rate options up to 120P.
Professional UHD/50P camera with internal SD card recording and High Frame Rate option
Achieve professional footage with Cinema EOS quality and performance thanks to a Super 35mm CMOS sensor, recording internally in 4K Cinema EOS Light to CFast 2.0 card and UHD/50P MP4 at 150Mbps LongGOP to dual SD cards. Designed to perform the moment you pick it up, dual DIGIC DV6 processors ensure high frame rates up to 120P in Full HD for creative filming.
Internal RAW recording to CFast 2.0 card
The Cinema RAW Light format provides a smaller file size (compressed to approx. 1/3 - 1/5 of Cinema RAW) but offers the same flexibility in grading. The resulting smaller file size means data can be recorded internally to a CFast 2.0 card in 50P 10-bit or 25P/24P 12-bit with simultaneous 2K MP4 proxy recording to SD card also available.
Professional High Quality image and audio
EOS C200 with up to 15-stops dynamic range in Cinema RAW Light for grading flexibility, while Wide DR mode ensures ease of use with no need for grading. A wide ISO range from ISO 100-102,400 gives exceptional creative scope for filming in any situation. Using the 4K sensor enables Over Sampling HD Processing for exceptional Full HD image quality while 16-bit / 4 Channel professional audio delivers crisp clear sound when connected to external microphones.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF and extensive shooting functions
Canon's advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system with touch screen control offers various focusing options, including face detection and tracking with AF tuning, as well as a Dual Pixel AF Guide for manual focusing plus a Browser Remote. HDR monitoring and 10-stop electronically controlled optical ND filters are also available.
Easy operation and flexible configuration
A robust, compact body features an EF mount supporting a huge range of EF and Cinema lenses. Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, Ethernet, SDI, HDMI and XLR terminals for professional use, the EOS C200 is designed to perform and be used quickly and easily by the single operator. A 4-inch LCD Touch Screen further enhances the ease of use and operation. The EOS C200 is also compatible with several shared Cinema EOS accessories including the EVF-V70 viewfinder and RC-V100 remote control.
CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
A revolution in video production. The large-format Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S brings high-end quality cine-servo features like super-smooth servo zoom and focus at an affordable price point.
- Canon EF mount compatibility provides support for fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS auto focus, camera-to-lens servo power supply, automatic lens metadata acquisition for easy post-processing, and lens functions such as peripheral illumination correction.
- Purpose-built video lens with a focal length of 18-80mm and optical zoom of 4.4x
- High-end features make the Canon CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S ideal for professional or advanced videographers
- Optional Canon ZSG-C10 remote zoom grip (sold separately) offers fluid zoom control, a dedicated one-shot AF button, and the flexibility to use handheld, shoulder-mounted or with a tripod
- Superior Canon optics provide stable brightness levels of T4.4 (F4) across the entire zoom range
- DC & USM motors for fast, fluid and quiet servo zoom and focus control
- 3 modes of image stabilisation for crisp, clear video
- Easy to use and work with, weighing a drone-friendly 1.2kg
- 9-leaf iris helps create beautiful, cinematic bokeh effects
- High optical resolving power and optomechanical design to meet all 4K shooting requirements
- Significantly reduced 'focus breathing' means less distortion and more consistent shooting