Canon XEED WUX5800Z
For professionals looking for top-quality installation projectors for retail, museum and medical use, the Canon XEED 0000 laser range offers a new centrally-positioned lens design with high resolution, HDBaseT connectivity plus a choice of six lenses.
Low total cost of ownership
- Keep projecting for very long periods in places where constant projection is desired such as museums, galleries and retail environments.
- A scheduling function allows the user to programme operation such as on/off, input and calibration tasks minimising management time.
Exceptionally high image quality
- Choose from 5,800, 6,600 and 7,000 colour lumen brightness models
- Motorised projection lenses mean the image position can be adjusted easily, without the need to tilt or reposition the projector.
- High definition edge-blending technology produces beautifully blended images from multiple projectors and corrects any pixel positions to ensure accurate large-scale edge blending projections.
Six easy-fit motorised lens options
- Six lenses give the projectors incredible versatility, and each lens can be swapped and replaced with ease thanks to a precise spigot mount.
- To get the optimum performance when using any of the six lenses, the projectors feature a built-in lens microcomputer that stores all the optical profiles.
- The lens’s optics deliver great sharpness right across the zoom range with minimal loss of brightness.
Multiple connectivity options
- The projectors offer multiple types of digital interfaces; compatible with a wide range of digital video and computer sources.
- PC-less presentations can be made directly from a USB flash drive.
- The built-in LAN port accepts a Cat6 LAN cable which can span up to 100 metres, greatly improving convenience in system configuration.
Simple to install and easy to maintain
- With the laser light source, minimal maintenance is required and the air filter can be accessed easily without any tools, even when the projector is installed.
- A new modular chassis design with a central lens position makes installation easier and far more straightforward.
- Management and control of the projector can now be done via Wi-Fi using iOS devices; a task which was previously only possible with a wired LAN.