A Full HD fixed box camera with optical zoom – ideal for indoor use. Featuring a wide-angle lens and a built-in microphone, this versatile camera captures even greater detail and context
- Indoor surveillance camera with incredible accuracy, featuring a wide-angle 78.6° zoom lens and powerful low-light performance
- 2.1 MP 1/3” CMOS sensor and bright f/1.4–f/2.6 aperture with auto-focus
- Full HD imaging and 3.5x optical zoom with low-distortion aspherical lens elements for clear, high resolution images
- Integrated omni-directional microphone for audio recording, providing an extra level of high-quality contextual information
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Maintain video quality while reducing data size with Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) technologies
- Intelligent on-board analytics functions for advanced alarm detection
- Live monitoring and management from a wide range of web browsers and mobile devices
- Supports ONVIF® Profile S
Full HD video capture
With a wide-angle optical zoom lens, detailed Full HD imaging and advanced analytics functions, the Canon VB-S910F is ideal for indoor fixed-position surveillance applications. The wide-angle 78.6° lens and 3.5x optical zoom ensure maximum coverage from a single position, while its bright f/1.4 aperture and improved minimum subject illumination deliver superb low-light performance.
Capture audio and visual information with the camera’s built-in omni-directional microphone. The VB-S910F can record audio while filtering out background noise and unwanted echo; the microphone also provides audio alarm trigger functions, meaning video recording activates when sound is detected.
Simple installation and management
The VB-S910F is quick and easy to install, helping keep project costs low. For individual or selected groups of cameras, Canon’s Camera Management Tool (CCMT) gives you total control, offering powerful setup and management functions. To optimise image quality and control data usage, Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise reduction levels.
Intelligent alarm detection
The camera’s 15 on-board Video Content Analytics profiles mean camera operators can conduct surveillance tasks efficiently and effectively. Intelligent analytics provide multiple virtual alarm detection functions, actively alerting operators to suspicious behaviour while helping to minimise storage and bandwidth requirements.
Versatile mobile device support
The VB-S910F’s new firmware architecture means the camera is compatible with all popular web browsers and mobile devices, letting you amend camera settings and view live images entirely within a mobile environment. ONVIF Profile S compliance ensures compatibility with existing third-party systems.
- *ONVIF® is a registered trademark of Onvif, Inc.