Canon Speedlite EL-100
€185.00 (incl VAT)
When you?re struggling in low light, the Speedlite EL-100 makes it simple to add more. Create natural lighting by bouncing flash or by placing the Speedlite away from the camera.
Your easy route into flash photography
- When your pictures need more light the Speedlite EL-100 adds just the right amount. Whether you?re shooting indoors in dark conditions, or outside in bright sunshine, the easy-to-use Speedlite opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities.
- Auto mode allows communication between compatible cameras* and the Speedlite, making flash photography easy than ever. For example, the flash can be set to fire only when your camera determines this is necessary. White balance and colour information is also shared, so the results always look natural.
- Straightforward flash mode dial makes it easy to pick the right settings for the right shot.
- High power flash (guide number 26 (ISO 100, m) allows plenty of versatility to light up group shots at parties, and fill in dark shadows when shooting outside.
- Compact and lightweight ??the Speedlite EL-100 is portable enough to earn a place in your bag.
Create soft gentle lighting ?? just like daylight
- Bounce flash off walls and ceilings for a softer look ? just like natural light. The flash head on the Speedlite EL-100 can swivel in horizontal and vertical directions, giving you more flexibility and choice.
- Zoom flash head can be set to either 24mm or 50mm to better match the lens being used.
- When using the Speedlite EL-100 for fill-in flash in bright daylight, High-speed Sync allows fast shutter speeds to be used, so you don?t have to compromise on your camera settings.
Learn to get more creative with your lighting
- When you?re ready for the next step, the Speedlite EL-100 has enough features to let you get really creative with lighting, such as stroboscopic flash that pulses light, and 2nd curtain-sync mode, which triggers the flash at the end of an exposure rather than the start ??great for capturing motion with long shutter speeds.
- To light subjects from different angles ??and create different lighting styles ??try setting the Speedlite EL-100 to Optical Receiver mode then placing it away from your camera, using the supplied stand. You?ll be able to light your subject from different angles, controlling it with compatible EOS Integrated Speedlite Transmitters.
- The Speedlite EL-100 can also act as an Optical Sender, controlling and triggering multiple Canon Speedlites positioned off-camera. Flashes can be put in three separate groups (A, B and C)
- Shoot quickly, capturing action sequences using flash from the Speedlite EL-100. With compatible cameras,* Continuous Shooting Priority Mode controls output and reduces recycling times, so that the flash will always be ready to fire when needed.
- Manual flash is available too, adjustable from full-power to 1/128th power.
Smart integration with EOS cameras, lenses and accessories
- Focusing distance, ambient light exposure and white-balance information from your EOS camera is used to calculate the ideal flash exposure and colour for each and every shot ? letting you balance flash and ambient light perfectly in a single image.
- Flash turns on/off as your compatible EOS camera* is turned on/off, so you won?t waste battery power or miss unexpected shots.
- Can be used with other Canon flash accessories, such as the OC-E3 off-camera flash cord.