Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8595i II
imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8595i II
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500 Series is an intuitive, high performance solution for enterprise-level offices and central reprographics departments (CRDs). This black-and-white multifunction printer can be your organization's essential device for streamlining overall workflow efficiency and helping to improve productivity in a high-volume workplace. Built on the core values of Canon's Third Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8500 Series operates on intelligent information management principles.
Designed for high volume offices and CRDs, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8595i II multifunction printer is capable of meeting diverse needs, with high quality output and precision staple/booklet finishing options. Serving high-volume offices and in-plants, the 8500 Series is designed to not only meet the needs of dedicated operators but it can also serve busy multi-user environments, with an intuitive user interface. Together these benefits can improve uptime and help facilitate business continuity.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box.1
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access.2
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.3
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third party devices, follow-me printing, job routing and powerful scan workflows.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.4