Canon i-SENSYS MF426dw
The Canon i-SENYS MF426dw covers all the bases: printing, copying, scanning and faxing. These functions are not only delivered to the high standards you expect from Canon, but also come loaded with many useful bonuses.
Application Library allows users to customise, automate and speed up everyday tasks such as printing stored forms, scanning to email and copying documents with a single click all great time-saving functions. Important or helpful messages can also be added to the control screen.
Canon MF421dw helps save time by optimising workflow with an easy to use large colour touch screen. Single pass double-sided scanning increases speed, with a low chance of paper jams.
The printers are mobile print-ready for iOS or Android, so users can easily link their smartphone or tablet to the printer via Wi-Fi. The free Canon PRINT Business app provides secure print control. The app can also use the mobile's camera to capture and store information on paper, whiteboard or flipcharts, convert it to PDF and send to the remote printer.
The cartridge at the heart of the printer ensures that reliability and quality are maintained and consistent. The number of pages that can be printed from a single cartridge is now greater, reducing downtime. Cartridges are also easier and faster to change.
- Save time with fast print speeds of up to 38ppm
- Increase productivity with double sided single pass scanning
- Built-in Fax functionality
- High quality 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Easy operation with large colour touch screen
- Improved flexibility with varied media support; A4, A5,A6
- Improve quality & reliability with Canon Genuine all-in-one cartridges
- Application Library allowing automation, added shortcuts and a customised interface
- Secure PIN feature allowing employers and employees maximum control over print jobs
Canon Cartridge 052 (standard yield)
3,100 A4 sheets
Canon Cartridge 052H (high yield)
9,200 A4 sheets
Yield values in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752. Printer ships with Cartridge 052 (3,100 pages)